Our Vision at Reservoir Primary School is for every student to be part of a stimulating, safe learning environment, ensuring that every child has the opportunity to recognize and achieve their full potential, empowering them to become responsible citizens of the future.
Our school’s Purpose and Philosophy ensures that we –
- Develop the whole individual- academically, socially, creatively and emotionally.
- Instill the desire to learn and ability to maximize educational opportunities.
- Make learning exciting, dynamic and meet the needs of all students.
- Have high expectations of staff and students.
- Celebrate our achievements
- Build strong relationships between home and school where staff, students and our community are valued.
- Have a safe, welcoming, supportive and respectful environment.
- Uphold our school values as the foundation for teaching and learning.
We hope that you enjoy exploring our website and finding out more about our wonderful school.
Tours of Reservoir Primary School take place every Wednesday morning, but other times are available upon request.
We would welcome the opportunity to meet you and show you our terrific facilities.
Please feel free to contact Kerry or Melissa at the school office on 9460 5798 to arrange a suitable time.